Tuesday, December 28, 2010
“Instead of a government thinking that they need to take over and make decisions for us, according to some politician’s — or politician’s wife’s — priorities, just leave us alone, get off our back, and allow us, as individuals, to exercise our own God-given rights to make our own decisions.”
-- Sarah Palin
Sunday, December 26, 2010
After the 2010 elections, it’s not exactly news that Obama has lost America. But in a less public referendum, he also lost the world. Obama’s cocktail party tour of the world’s capitals may look impressive on a map, but is irrelevant on a policy level. In less than two years, the White House has gone from being the center of world leadership to being irrelevant, from protecting world freedom to serving as a global party planning committee.Read the whole article here.
Even the Bush Administration’s harshest critics could never have credibly claimed that George W. Bush was irrelevant. He might have been hated, pilloried and shouted about—but he couldn’t be ignored. However Obama can be safely ignored. Invited to parties, given the chance to show off his cosmopolitan sophisticated by reciting one or two words in the local lingo, read off a teleprompter, along with some cant about the need for everyone to pull together and make the world a better place, and then dismissed for the rest of the evening.
As a world leader, he makes a passable party guest. He has a broad smile, brings along his own gifts and is famous in the way that celebrities, rather than prime ministers and presidents are famous. On an invitation list, he is more Bono than Sarkozy, Leonardo DiCaprio not Putin. You don’t invite him to talk turkey, not even on Thanksgiving. He’s just one of those famous people with a passing interest in politics who gets good media attention, but who has nothing worthwhile to say.
Friday, November 26, 2010
How can anyone ever vote for a fool like that?
Hat Tip to Gov. Palin's Notes and Instapundit/Legal In-sur-rec-tion.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
Yes, a U.S. Congressman being confronted by a student and went berserk when the student asked him what he thinks of the Obama agenda.
I don't know who he is. He is a congressman from North Carolina. I guessed that he is a Democrat. Because no new report about this on radio or tv yet. If he were a Republican there's going to be wall to wall news everywhere by now.
By the way according to some Youtube, he is promoting "Cicic Engagement." Now we have seen how civic he is. Civic Engagement, Ha!
I guess the news cannot be covered up and it already gets around and the news say that he "APOLOGIZED" will that be easily sweep under the rug now?
Monday, May 17, 2010
I hope that's just part of the entertainment after the official wedding ceremony. Because the marriage is a sacrament not a child play even in the futuristic world.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
This following is absolutely delicious!
When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick a reason.
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the democrats see fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits:
There has been no global warming since 1995
And they are still being called SCIENTIST?
What a degenerate world we are in!
Friday, January 29, 2010
According to Jack Healy of New York Times:
“Talk about climate change is not an ideological luxury but a reality,” Mr. bin Laden was quoted as saying in a report on Al Jazeera’s English-language Web site.
So Osama bin Laden, Barry Obama, Algore, and UNIPCC are all in clique together after all!
Thursday, January 28, 2010
. . . this was really an incredibly graceless, self-righteous, and grouchy performance. It had a lot of what’s bad about Obama’s speeches (he said “I” almost a hundred times, repeatedly referred to his campaign as though it were a great American story we all love, continued to blame Bush for everything under the sun even as he said he was “not interested in re-litigating the past,” and piled clichés sky high) but none of what’s good about his speech . . .and this picture from here:
I really made the right decision and saved my tempers. What a bunch of jokers Americans have to contend with!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Reporting from Baghdad - Vice President Joe Biden promised Saturday that the Obama administration would appeal a U.S. court's decision to drop charges against a group of Blackwater guards involved in a shooting that left at least 14 Iraqi civilians dead.Let me get this straight: the judge rightfully dismissed the charges because they were not instructed to remain silence. Why would Obama administration appeal the decision? Al Qaeda works for Al Qaeda will have full Miranda right according to Obama, but U.S citizens worked for U.S. company were forced to give incriminating statments? Yes, that's the true form of Obama justice!
The September 2007 shootings in a busy Baghdad square enraged Iraqis, and tempers were further inflamed last month when a U.S. federal judge dismissed criminal charges against five of the former guards for the security firm now known as Xe. The judge ruled that the prosecution improperly built the case on incriminating statements the guards were forced to give to the State Department.